In pursuit of our leadership vision
- We are among the Top 5 Private Diversified NBFCs in India
In pursuit of our desire to be a role model
- We are today, a leading non-bank financial services player with a strong focus on quality of growth
- Our long-term credit rating of AAA (Stable) has been reaffirmed by ICRA in September 2020.
- We also have a long-term credit rating of AAA (Stable) by India Ratings, Perpetual debt credit rating of AA+ (Stable) by ICRA and AA+ (Stable) by India Ratings (Stable) and short-term credit rating of A1+ by ICRA & India Ratings
We have continued to build a Broad based & Integrated financial services business
- We continue to be one of the few players in the industry with a diversified portfolio that allows us to meet almost any customer need across the entire spectrum of his / her lifecycle
- Our integrated play has helped us gain a competitive edge by allowing us to share best practices, derive cross-business synergies & provide our talent pool an opportunity to grow their career through cross-functional and cross-sectoral experience
- Our distributors and partners see tremendous value in association with our businesses
- We are successfully expanding the market for our offerings, along with our market share in each of our businesses
Financial Achievement as of March 31, 2021
- Our Consolidated Lending Book is at Rs. 486.89 billion
- Net worth of Rs. 88.38 billion
- Total 94 branches PAN India.
Awards & Accolades
- ABFL has been declared a ‘Winner-Large NBFC’ in the Lending category at the Assocham 17th Annual Summit & Awards Banking & Financial Sector Lending Companies.
- ABFL won the ‘Excellence in Personal Loan Journey’ award at Lentra Digital Lending Transformation Global Summit 2022, in association with ET Edge
- ABFL won the CSR Times Award 2020 for transforming underperforming Primary Health Centers and Sub Centers through a Public Private Partnership model, in Rajasthan
- Quality improvement team at Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL) won a Gold Award at the International Convention on Quality Circle (NCQC) forum held in Tokyo in September 2019.
- ABFL won an award at The Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade, Supply Chain and Risk Management Awards 2019 in the ‘Best Payments and Collections Solution’ category